2015 Chrysler Town & Country – Driving Safely
When we are driving safety should be foremost on our minds. Keeping the eyes on the road and our attention on the traffic and our surroundings is paramount to arriving safely at our destination. Today driving presents a challenge and it is hard sometimes to keep the eyes and mind on the road at all times. Traffic can be a big distraction especially driving in stop and go conditions where you are waiting on a car in front while at the same time watching the car on each side and behind. This is when we rely on the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country safety features to assist in making out trip accident free so we arrive at our destination.
Leader in Safety
Chrysler Group LLC is the leader in driving safety and has introduced exceptional visual and auditable safety features to assist the driver. The new 2015 Chrysler Town & Country is known for providing a large passenger and cargo area that includes features such as standard leather-trimmed seats and the outstanding Stow ‘n Go® system that transforms the second and third row seating into a cargo area or a combination of both seating and storage. With this comes the responsibility of keeping the passengers occupied and quite so as to not distract the driver. An outstanding feature is the available Dual DVD/Blu-ray® entertainment system with two 9-inch VGA screens for watching a favorite movie or playing video games. Flipping down the screens will keep the kids eyes entertained and the drivers eyes on the road.
Let’s turn our attention to the available safety features that assist the driver by providing warnings and alarms about the conditions around the Town & Country.
The available Safety-Tec® package is an array of safety features that include:
– Blind Spot Monitoring
Radar is used to monitor five different zones beside the vehicle to alarm and warn the driver with an illuminated icon in the driver’s sideview mirror and an audible alarm when another vehicle is approaching alongside.
– Rear Cross-path Detection
Alerts the driver of approaching vehicles when backing out of parking spots.
– ParkSense® Rear-Park Assist
Both visual and audible alarms assist the driver when parking in tight places. The rear camera gives the driver a clear view around the rear of the vehicle.
Let’s not forget about the safety features standard on the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country.
– Advanced multistage front airbags that protect the passengers in the front seats. This also includes front seat mounted side air bags.
– Side curtain air bags protect the passengers in the second and third row of seats. This system deploys specific side air bags for maximum protection if a collision were to occur.
– Constant-force Retractors seat belt retractors assist in passenger safety by immediately applying pressure to the seat belt before the full impact occurs. This feature reduces the seat belt load in order to minimize the full impact force.
– Tire pressure is very important especially at highway speeds. The tire pressure monitoring system displays the actual tire pressure and alerts the driver when pressure is too low.
The 2015 Chrysler Town & Country is offered by Hoyte Dodge in five models starting with the economical Touring model to the luxurious Limited. We are located at 2300 North Highway 75 in Sherman Texas and offer a full selection of New and Used Cars, Trucks, and SUV’s.
Contacted us by calling 866-211-9037 or visit us on the web at hoytedodge for a complete listing of current bargains on new and pre-owned specials. Like us on Facebook. Pin us on Pinterest or follow us on Twitter.
Hoyte said “Sell’em